Benefits of Colocation
Tier 3 Facility in RTP
Extension of Your Network
How it Works
With data centers located in RTP and Rosman, North Carolina, MCNC’s Colocation services provide a client the ability to pass off part of the costs and responsibilities while still having full control over what they need and want to store. Through this service, clients are able to improve network performance, strengthen disaster recovery, and increase redundancy and business continuity.
Base Service Includes
Customize your colocation service to include multiple racks, different levels of power, and upgrade to a 10 Gbps connection to your cabinet.
The base colocation service includes the following:
- Four post, lockable, 19″ wide, 42U high and 36″ deep EIA cabinet enclosures fully dedicated for use by the client.
- Two 20-AMP power circuits with NEMA 5-20R receptacles per cabinet.
- One 1 Gbps Ethernet uplink port with IP address, per cabinet.
Expand Colocation Service
- Industry standard first line of defense firewall services.
- Fully featured load balancer can be added to the service to manage multitude of services, where traffic is diverted in the most efficient way.
- SAN storage is available within the MCNC Data Center.
Ready to get started?
Experts Ready to Help
MCNC’s network consultants are available to assist with your networking needs.Network Advisory Consulting
NCREN: Superior Internet, Service and Support
For over 35 years, MCNC's network, NCREN, has provided its clients with full-duplex high-speed broadband Internet services.Connectivity