Uptime Monitoring and Alerting
Managed hosting includes the full range of professional hosting services, including performance monitoring, advanced digital diagnostics, system tuning, architecture assessments and planning, and IT management assessment and planning. These services can be customized to support your organization.
Clients can select any of the following services to create a solution that works for their organization.
Options include: Troubleshooting and triaging, hardware ordering and installation, operating system installation and upgrades, review of log files, recommend and install critical OS and other patches, performance monitoring, advanced diagnostics, system tuning, architecture and IT management assessment and planning, and more.
- Performance Monitoring includes automated collection and assessment of run-time application performance and altering through specified escalation lists when thresholds are exceeded.
- Advanced Diagnostics includes proactive measures based on defined metrics with your staff to identify malfunctions and other system performance issues before they cause service affecting issues.
- System Tuning includes recommendations, based on diagnostic information, to systems parameters and hardware configurations to improve system performance and resiliency.
Expand Managed Hosting
- Industry standard first line of defense firewall services.
- Fully featured load balancer to manage multitude of services, where traffic is diverted in the most efficient way.
- SAN storage is available within the MCNC Data Center.
Ready to get started?
Experts Ready to Help
MCNC’s network consultants are available to assist with your networking needs.Network Advisory Consulting