Virtual Machines (VM)
Benefits of Virtual Machines
Hosted in a Secure Facilities
Speed in Deployment
MCNC uses enterprise-grade servers, hypervisors and storage to host managed or self-managed virtual machines. The virtual machine(s) are custom built to your specifications in memory, disk space, and processor cores. The VM can be combined with other MCNC data center services, such as load balancing or firewall to build a complete solution.
Service subscription available either monthly or annually.
Using VM for…
- Computing in the Cloud: VM can provide the off-network power and resources to run and scale without affecting other services on your network.
- Developers: VM can be used to support developers, they can configure VM templates with the settings for their software development and testing processes.
- Test a new operating system: A VM can help you test new software without affecting your primary system.
- Researching malware: VM can help you investigate malware by testing it in a fresh isolated machine.
Expand Your VM
- Industry standard first line of defense firewall services.
- Fully featured load balancer can be added to the service to manage multitude of services, where traffic is diverted in the most efficient way.
- SAN storage is available within the MCNC Data Center.
Ready to get started?
Experts Ready to Help
MCNC’s network consultants are available to assist with your networking needs.Network Advisory Consulting
NCREN: Superior Internet, Service and Support
For over 35 years, MCNC's network, NCREN, has provided its clients with full-duplex high-speed broadband Internet services.Connectivity