Apple Security Updates Addressing Active Exploit
Date of Notice: 01/26/2022
Action Level - High
Apple has released security updates to address a number of vulnerabilities for Macs, iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and Apple TV, including some that could allow arbitrary code execution or allow real-time tracking of user identities and browsing activity. At this time there are reports of one of these vulnerabilities being actively exploited, so we recommend updating any impacted devices as soon as you can.
- macOS Monterey : Versions prior to 12.2
- macOS Big Sur : Versions prior to 11.6.3
- iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS : Versions prior to 15.3
- watchOS : Versions prior to 8.4
At this time there are no known mitigations to these vulnerabilities.
- Update to the recommended OS version for your devices