Designed for customers who are seeking additional server and data storage space. Through this service we are able to help customers improve network performance, increased redundancy and disaster recovery.
Our Server Collocation standard package provides customers with:
- Four post, lockable, 19" wide, 42U high and 36" deep EIA cabinet enclosures fully dedicated for use by the customer
- Two 20-AMP power circuits with NEMA 5-20R receptacles per cabinet
- One 1-Gbps Ethernet uplink port per cabinet.
Additional options include:
- 1-Gbps Ethernet uplinks or 10-Gbps Ethernet uplinks
- Upgrades to 208v 30-Amp and 60-Amp circuits
- Firewall Context Services (Cisco ASA)
- Load Balancer Context Services (F5)
- SAN Storage (NFS, iSCSI)
- Virtual Machine (VM) Hosting Services
- Shared Cabinet (10U, 20U)
- Data Protection
- Managed Hosting
Custom installation options are available.
Requirements of Service:
We ask that all equipment installed in the Data Center be safe and serviceable.
Eligibility & Pricing:
We ask that our Data Center customers be a North Carolina education institution or a relevant North Carolina not-for-profit. Including the consideration of MCNC's partnership with NC DIT in providing connectivity and data services to non-profit healthcare institutions and public health entities, MCNC will also provide data center services to organizations who are enabling the state's health information exchange (HIE) implementation. Submit a Request for Service for pricing and availability.
Terms & Conditions:
Available by request, please submit a Request for Service.
Availability & Commitments:
Please submit a Request for Service for current availability and future commitments.
Request for Service:
To find out more about our Server Collocation services, please submit a web request.
Technical support is available 24x7 by phone 919-248-4111 or submit a web request.