Designed for customers who are seeking additional data center server and data storage space in a securely monitored facility. Through this service, we are able to help customers improve network performance, increase redundancy and disaster recovery. Data Centers are located in RTP and Rosman North Carolina.
Our Server Colocation standard package provides customers with:
- Four post, lockable, 19" wide, 42U high and 36" deep EIA cabinet enclosures fully dedicated for use by the customer
- Two 20-AMP power circuits with NEMA 5-20R receptacles per cabinet
- One 1-Gbps Ethernet uplink port with IP address, per cabinet.
Additional options include:
- 1-Gbps Ethernet uplinks or 10-Gbps Ethernet uplinks
- Upgrades to 208v 30-Amp and 60-Amp circuits
- Firewall Services
- Load Balancer Services
- SAN Storage
- Data Protection
- Managed Hosting & System Administration
Custom installation options are available.
- Full racks, ½ racks, and ¼ racks available.
- Custom power and cooling solutions if required.
There are no documents available at this time.
We ask that our Data Center customers be a North Carolina education institution, public safety, local government, not-for-profit Healthcare or a relevant North Carolina not-for-profit.
If you would like to arrange for MCNC to price server colocation for your organization, or if you have questions about the service, please submit a web request.