Performance Summary Report
- Core Network availability for November was 100% and 99.996% for the past 12 months. Our target is 99.99%.
- The latency (delay) target for the network is 25 milliseconds. The worst case for the entire network is currently around 15 milliseconds.
- Traffic levels to our commercial Internet providers, national research networks, and peering connections to residential access providers are at expected levels (roughly 37.03 gigabits per second total).
- Current real-time, detailed traffic and latency graphs can be found in the NCREN Community Portal under NCREN Performance and Tools.
- Two new video conferencing locations were certified in November 2013. One location was in North Carolina.
- Video availability for November was 100% and 99.98% for this fiscal year.
- Credit coursework accounted for 68% of the video session hours and served 1155 participants.
- There were 298 non-credit coursework participants served out of a total of 1453 participants.