MCNC often receives requests for permission to use our trademarks and logos. Below are low resolution versions of the MCNC logos. Please contact us to request high resolution versions of the logos.
General Directions for Logos
- Never alter or change the logo color and/or style of the logos.
- All logos are available with and without tag lines.
- Black and white logos are to be used for instances when logos will be reproduced in black and white print out and copies.
- Only use logos with tag line when the size of the logo permits the tag line to readable and legible. Avoid use of logos with tag lines in instances where the logo will be decreased in size.
- To maintain the integrity of the logo, space surrounding it should be free of design elements.
- If you have questions about appropriate usage or distribution of the MCNC and NCREN logos, please contact us.
Directions for MCNC Logos
- MCNC Logo 1: Print, website, and PowerPoint presentations (#1 choice).
- MCNC Logo 2: Sponsorship logo and website.
- MCNC Logo 3: PowerPoint presentation (#2 choice) and should only be used in the upper left corner. This logo should only be used on a website or paper print when it will be displayed in the upper left corner. Legacy logo available, but should be used in a limited capacity moving forward.
- MCNC Logo 4: Sponsorship logo.
Get the MCNC Logos
Directions for NCREN Logos
- NCREN Logo 1: Website, PowerPoint (#1 choice) and sponsorship logo.
- NCREN Logo 2: Website, PowerPoint (#2 choice) and print.