Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Lenoir-Rhyne University
741 Stasavich Place
Hickory, NC 28601
Registration is required.
Click link to Register now
MCNC would like to invite you to our Security User Group meeting, hosted in collaboration with Zscaler, MCNC's cloud security services partner. This is an open forum for MCNC community members who are responsible for IT and security, regardless of whether you are a current Zscaler customer. We are conducting the user group in two locations for you to choose from:
- Hickory, NC on Wednesday, May 16 at the Lenoir-Rhyne University McCrorie Center from 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Research Triangle Park, NC on Thursday, May 17 at the MCNC campus from 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Lunch will be served at both events.
The featured speaker is Dr. Amit Sinha, Zscaler's Executive Vice President of Engineering and Cloud Operations, and Chief Technology Officer. Dr. Sinha has served as Zscaler's CTO since December 2010, and as a member of the Zscaler Board of Directors since May 2017.
The agenda includes:
- Insight on the current threat landscape
- Zscaler strategy, direction and technical updates
- MCNC security service updates
- Roundtable discussions on security challenges, security best practices, Zscaler service features, functionality and service enhancements, and best practices to fully leverage Zscaler services